COMPACT SERIES 3: XP cooling unit capable of near zero temperatures
The Compact Series 3 Iceman is one of the most technically state-of-the-art cooling units available. It provides extra powerful cooling to near zero temperatures for advanced recovery training sessions.
It’s powerful, yet completely portable, quite to use and provides the user with simple ‘one touch’ operation. It combines advanced technology with the latest learnings from world leading recovery experts.
Iceman is simply the best.
- Includes complete hose set, water pump and accessories.
- Use with Recovery Bath Compact or Recovery Bath Duo (one unit per bath) or Recovery Bath Team Travel.
The Series 3 Iceman is the most powerful mobile cooling unit ever, with capacity to cool baths up to 2,000 L. Each cooling unit features:
- An enormous 7800 watts of cooling power capable of chilling to near zero temperatures.
- 10 inch capacitive colour touch screen 1080 full HD for simple one touch operation
- Roller bearing transport wheels for easy mobility
- Powerful Panasonic/Mitsubishi brand high efficiency rotary compressor with low noise operation
- Requires only a standard electricity outlet and has an electrical safety device built in (RCD)
- Friendly connect water fittings, colour coded to make it easy to connect correctly
- Stainless steel handles make it easy to carry and transport
PEACE OF MIND
All our cooling units have been built to the highest quality Australian manufacturing standards are certified to meet CE and RoHS Compliance standards. Cabinets and main chassis are made from marine grade aluminium with long life epoxy coating, the heat exchanger uses titanium tubing suitable for pool chemicals and salt. Each component has been test for quality and durability, so you can be sure of long lasting quality performance, just like the athletes they have been designed for.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
For freight estimates to your location, please refer to the freight calculator in the shopping cart of this site.
|Cooling Power (watts)|
|Cool Temperature Reach|
2°C or 36°F
|Fully Automated Touchscreen operation|
650 x 550 x 350
|Earth Leak Safety Device|